Well, I have now completed my first semester back at college. I passed two different classes which I'm very proud of. I was taking Introduction to Counseling (in which I got an A) and also Abnormal Psychology (which I had a B average in).
Book work is harder than it used to be, but it's my hope that it's going to keep improving. I plan to take two more classes next semester to be sure that I solidify my ability to do it. Even though I got all the work turned in, reading and the REMEMBERING WHAT I READ is much more challenging than it used to be. But, it's my belief that it's going to continue.
There is also a group in Glen Rose with which I'll be going to visit Israel soon. That's right -- it's the biggest gift imaginable; I'll get to walk ON THE LAND where Christ got to walk. I'm a new believer -- as many know -- and I'm so blessed to get to have that experience. The group that's hosting the trip is the Father's House Foundation in Glen Rose, Texas, which is a wonderful, wonderful group both in it's mission for families, AND in it's connection to God's purpose here on Earth.
I only titled this 'the times they are changing' for fun. Of course, things ALWAYS are progressing / adjusting /changing. I have no observations about how things are hard, or challenging like would often be my situation whenever I would do a blog. I just feel so Blessed to be moving forward in life. Thank you to all who read this. It's my Prayer that it moves you in the way that you need to be moved right now.
12/18/11
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
LOL... This is Curtis and when I said, "It's my belief that it's going to continue" I mean "...it's going to continue TO IMPROVE."
It BETTER continue, but it's my belief it'll get easier and easier. :=)
Post a Comment