11/27/11

Greetings

Hello to all who reads this!

Now, I've come BACK to the blogspot (after a day or two, I mean a month or two, oh, nevermind.) (-:

Life is good for me; I'm now a student at Tarrant County College striving to become a LCDC -- Licensed Chemical Dependency Counselor. That way, I can help people. I've come to know that this is a VERY needed field; I have 'street knowlege' that says so, and now I'm studying more about what's behind the mental state that leads to it -- and how to get out of it.

My belief in Christ is new, too, and I'm so blessed to have the encouragement to develop that relationship as well.

Well, we'll see if anyone is still seeing this after all this time. My email is curtchil98@gmail.com, and I'm also on Facebook it anyone wants to get in touch with me.

C-

No comments: