10/16/10

Speaking Engagements & Other Work As Needed

Hello there, "reader,"

(Yes, I'm not sure what to call you, I suppose!) (-: So, the Texas DARS group has brought me up to speed on the Vocational Rehabilitation program. The word is that I don't need it intensely, so that I can move toward trying to land a job. They are doing some work with me to help me figure out what I can do and also what I want to do, and we're making steps toward that.

But, another avenue is coming around, too. Last week there were three chances for me to speak go high school students about life's choices, and I was so glad to get to do that. I'm working on creating a wesbsite to allow some information for this, and a some promotional material, too.

There's still an occupational / income avenue that I am also walking down as well.

I'm on Facebook, on MySpace, and I also am working on my website, who's URL I'll disclose when I feel it is somewhat ready!

No comments: