What do you know!
Christmas is coming right around the corner! Tomorrow night will be Christmas Eve and I'll be going down to my sister Tammy's place, we'll get to see her husband Slade. And, of course, the real icing on the cake will be the young ones: Patrick, Bo, and Hanna.
My cousin John will pick me up and take me half way to meet mom and Charlie.
My lady, Elaine, (the girlfriend, the significant other, the Novia) is on a flight heading back to her home country of Ireland. She's is from the foreign country of Ireland. (I'm from a foreign country, myself, though I can't disclose details right now.)
(-;
This Pate Rehabilitation has been great. In fact, it has been a "God send" in so many ways. (In reality, that is what it REALLY is, isn't it?) But, the break will be great for me. Then it is back to the grindstone here at Pate Rehabilitation.
I just wanted to connect again. I don't know if folks are still potentially reading this, but if so, Merry Christmas to you.
More later,
Curtis
12/23/09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas to you too Curt. Glad things are going well!
Post a Comment