There is Always a Better Way
It is true that I have spent the last several weeks (well, months actually) just doing my best to get back to "normal" living. One of the downsides of my situation is that I have such huge doubts about things. Like I worry, "Am I talking too loud?" "What if I forget what they told me?" or "Did they tell me what I was supposed to wear and I forgot?" Silly I know.
The truth is that most things that CAN be worried about don't mean anything that is really important. So, as humans we tend to worry about things that are really inconsequential. And, I'm getting quite a lesson in that because for me it is ALL the time.
So, I think that one thing I have had to learn to prioritize is to RELAX a little (well A LOT actually) most of the time. Taking it easy is the way to go.
Things have improved for me, but I am still not driving, for example. So, even though things have improved, there are still some areas of improvement that need to happen. One things I need to make a point of is to write on thie blog more regularly. It is a way to get my feelings out and a way to help "bring me back" to things. So, that is the critical point right now. Bring me back to what matters most.
Many appreciation gestures should be made because God has done so much for me (for us) and it means so much to me. Thank you, God, for your care and understanding. You are showing me ways of doing things that I could not have done on my own. Thank you so much, Lord.
2 comments:
Hey, buddy! Thanks for the post! Keep em coming. Would love to hear more from ya!
Rhett
Absolutely, Rhett. More is happening.
(-:
Post a Comment