
Happy Thanksgiving to all! Curtis spent his holiday at home with Elaine and Linda (and Sparky, of course!) They were able to enjoy a delicious Thanksgiving meal which Curt helped to prepare.
Recently, Curtis has been attending the outpatient program at Rancho Los Amigos twice a week on Monday and Wednesday and has been making great progess and continuing to improve. He works on his homework assignments from Rancho and spends his time at home practicing guitar. He is getting around great and walking well on his own.
As you can see from the picture above, he has visited the beach there in Venice. Sarah and Seth were out in California last week and enjoyed going out with Curtis to eat at Chipotle, visit the beach, and other things. Sarah and Curt also went to see the new James Bond film at the theater.
Thank you for posting your comments on the blog, Curtis has been reading them and appreciates that you all care enough to read here and respond.
Feel free to visit or call him when you can. He really enjoys it. If you want to get in touch with him, you can email us at curtisnews08@gmail.com for his contact information.
Many thanks for your support,
Renee
4 comments:
Hi Curtis! It's great to see pictures of you at the beach and up and about! I hope you got to eat lots of turkey. I'm glad you are participating in the Rancho program -- I know you are working really hard! I can't wait to see you again to see all the progress you've made for myself! Tell Elaine I said hi.
Laura / Anna
Today is Monday and I am at Rancho reading the great messages from people. I have turned in the homework I have done and it was almost all of it; I still have some work to do on a new song, but that is ok.
Post a Comment