11/2/08

11-02-2008 from Curtis


Right now it is amazing that I am here and doing this. I am so appreciate of people who have been close to me, like my sisters and the men they love, and want to show them that I appreciate everything. I am at a place where what people say matters, and I want to thank anyone for sharing their care with me. So thank you to anyone who reads this.


Curtis C

25 comments:

reynolds family said...

We are so proud of YOU, Curtis! It is amazing to see how far you have come. God is soooooo GREAT! We continue to pray for you daily. And you're right about your family, you are so blessed! Keep up all the hard work...you're doing awesome!

We love you,
Janna, Mike and kids

Nicole B said...

That is awesome Curtis. I am so glad to see how well you are doing. Keep it up.

Gig 'Em and God Bless
Nicole '97

Sarah Beneze said...

Curtis - how awesome to see you posting to the blog! I miss you and can't wait to come see you again. I love you, Sarah

Bill Vineyard said...

Curtis,
Great to hear from you. You continue to be in our prayers.
Bill and Carolyn Vineyard

Rhett Laubach said...

Hey, buddy! Great to see you posting on the blog. Your strength over the past few months has been inspiring. And thanks again for the call a few weeks back. Let's chat again soon!

Rhett

Titus said...

CURTIS!
I am so happy to hear from you. I have been following your progress, and I've kept a picture of you, me, and John Huang (one that you guys gave me when I was leaving LA for Dallas) on my alter since your accident, sending you thoughts and prayers.
Keep up the good work, and I hope I get a chance to see you again someday soon.
Love and blessings-
Titus, and Raychael

Elizabeth said...

Curtis! What a blessing to speak to you again! Tracy & I miss you very much and have kept up with your progress daily via the blog and through Tammy & Slade. You're looking great! Keep up the fantastic work!
In Christ,
Elizabeth & Tracy Hornick

Becky Curtis said...

It is so good to see you up and about. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Keep up the hard work and take care.


Becky Curtis

Gmomma said...

Way to go Curtis.....You obviously have a very strong constitution and the support of family and many, many friends. Please keep us posted regarding your progress. Love and Huggs from Texas Gmomma and Jim

Cagle said...

Your old 1st grade teacher is very proud of you for not giving up. Your are an inspiration to others. Keep the faith, stay on track and remember prayer is the answer. Rhonda Cagle

The Barker Family said...

We were so excited to see your post! We know that God has done exceedingly and abundantly more than we could think or ask and we pray that He will continue to do so in your life. We look forward to hearing more from you!

Chris and Lissa Barker
Nancy Purtell

Travis.Park said...

Curtis,
Is that actually you typing on the blog? It is so great to see you. We've been keeping up with your blog and praying for you all the time.

Travis Park and family

Hayley said...

It is so incredible to see you doing so well. What an ordeal to overcome! You are so blessed to have such a wonderful family. Remember that your friends back in Glen Rose are still praying for you and cheering you on. Keep pushing; your doing great!

Hayley Cary Darnell

Uncle Wayne said...

Curtis,
Your Aunt Jot, Debbie, Toni, GiGi and I have been keeping up with your progress via this blog and through your sisters. We are all sooo proud of you and your family. You are right, you do have a wonderful family and you are very blessed. GiGi also reads your blog and is very happy that you are doing so well. She received your phone call, but she has a very hard time hearing on the phone, especially the cell phone. Her land line telephone number is 915-778-2723 if you want to try her on that phone. I know she would love to hear from you. Just want to let you know that Debbie is doing very well. Thanks again for what you did for her when you were here last time.

We love you and continue to pray for you daily,
Aunt Jot,Uncle Wayne, and Debbie

Anonymous said...

Curtis, I read your blog and I am so proud that you are doing so great. Just remember that you have always been my favorite grandson, and will always be. Love you forever and always,
Grandmother Ruby

Unknown said...

Curtis-we were so pleased to see you there typing this blog! There is no limit to the things God can do and you are living proof of that. We love you and are SO thankful for your sisters and their husbands, your mom, and Elaine. You are blessed! We hope to see you soon--keep on posting!
Toni, Brian, Zach and Kyle

Anonymous said...

Curtis!! So great to hear from you personally! You've made such tremendous progress since I saw you in September. You are very much loved and cared for.

Anna/Laura

Anonymous said...

Curtis C,
To say we have been thinking about you is an understatement. You have been in our thoughts and our prayers and I have even put our state officer picture up where I can see it when I walk into the office. (Man were we good looking!!) To read the words of your sisters has been uplifting and I know you have been in great hands. You have worked hard and come a long ways, don't let up now! You can tell from the phonecalls, the visitors and now this blog site, you have an amazing cheering squad ready to push you forward.
I'm not saying anything about an In and Out Burger, but keep getting stronger and on your next trip to BCS, the Dixie Chicken Hamburger is on me!!

Todd Smith

Margaret Staples said...

Wow, Curtis! We are so impressed at how well you are doing. We are also VERY thankful for what God is acomplishing in your healing. You obviously have a very strong spirit that wants very much to live life to its fullest and best. Don't we have an awesome God? You are the poster boy for God's healing power, Curtis, and we continue to tell others about your miracle and also to pray for you. Keep up the good hard work. Love, Margaret and Dwin Staples

Martin Yarborough said...

Curtis Childers,

You just can't keep a good man down!!! hahahahah

You have been on my prayer list from day. Isn't it amazing what a prayer can do.

Martin Yarborough

Andrew McCrea said...

Curt:

Great news! So glad to see you are doing well. We missed you at the National FFA Convention. Hope I can get out to CA and see you sometime soon.

Andrew McCrea

Unknown said...

Hi Curtis! Minos and I want to come visit you in early December. How do we schedule an appointment with you? :)

Julia Richardson Inestroza
citrusgirl@gmail.com

Hyperopic said...

Curt,

Hey man, I'm happy to see that you're doing well. You'll have to get back to tending the fire soon. My marathon ordeal fell through . . .busted knee but not busted dreams . . . I'll get back to training in the spring and try again next year . . . Are you staying in L.A. for the holidays? If you make it down to TX for X-mas, New Year's, let me know . . . it'd be great to see you . . .

Josh said...

Curtis,

I am going to be on LA in a couple of weeks and it would be terrific if you had time for me to come and see you. How should I go about contacting you?

God bless and Gig 'em,

Josh Duncan '99
jdhd77@gmail.com

Gmomma said...

Hey Curtis - - long time no hear from.....Just wondering if you had Turkey yesterday and also pumpkin pie or your favorite. Yumm, Yumm. We were all stuffed at the Monahan household.
We hope all is well with you and yours there in California. Huggs from Texas Gmomma