10/24/08

At the beach - October 23, 2008



Tammy is currently in California with Curtis. Here is the awesome update and pictures we received from her:

"We had a great day. We went to the beach and rented a bike. Curtis biked for 41 minutes and I walked or as in some cases had to jog along beside him. Then we walked to the food stand and got some lunch. Those photos are one of the bike break and the other of him waiting for lunch. Funny story is that, that is the very same place where he and I sat to eat lunch last July and he ordered the very same thing (chicken teriaki) we shared both times! Then we walked to a little shop and bought him a new cap (the one in the photo is way too small but we used it because of the bright sun). After that we drove to Elaine's office and hung out with the Spark crew. I am so very bummed that I do not have a photo. Yesterday - we worked on Renee's (Sean's) b-day song. Went to the beach for his 20 minute walk, emailed Alan about the next Fire group (Curtis asked when is the next fire so I suggested he email to find out) and we went to Ralph's to buy groceries.

Tammy"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm so happy to see that Curtis is doing well! I worked with him a while back at Agribuys and he was always a lot of fun.