Today is Monday and I am at Rancho reading the great messages from people. I have turned in the homework I have done and it was almost all of it; I still have some work to do on a new song, but that is ok.
8 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh my gosh Curtis! It's so great to hear from you!! I'm glad you like reading our comments because we like reading what you have been doing. I know you have been working tremendously hard -- so hard that I can't even imagine -- and I am very proud of how much you have accomplished! You are thought of often and loved. Have a very merry Christmas Curtis.
Curtis, It is so wonderful that you are doing so well. What a great gift to your family for the holidays! I hope the holiday season is a great one, and that God continues to bless you and help you on your road to recovery. Stay tough! Jaki Heppler and family
Curtis, I hope you have a Merry Christmas and a wonderful 2009! Keep up the hard work. God is working in your life. Lean on Him daily. Take care, and know that I think of you often.
Curtis it is so good to learn that you are doing well. We talk to Sean and Renee frequently and keep tabs on your progress even when you are to busy to post notes yourself due to all your "homework". Keep writing those songs. When we see you next we would like to hear you sing some of them. Love and Huggs and Merry Christmas from Jim & Grace
Hey Curtis,,We are so happy you are doing so much better,,,Amie, Jolie and I have been praying for you and thinking about you everyday..I remember what a good time you showed us when we were in Cal... We were at the Dixie chicken today..wish you were here to play 42 with us.... love, janie sikes
curtis . . . there is so much to say. so much love. but right now. . . we simply wanted to tell you that we are sending our love across the many miles from texas to los angeles. . . if ever we believe that LA is the city of angels . . . it is now. merry christmas from your favorite gypsies. . . amie and janie sikes amie@gypsyville.com janie@gypsyville.com
It's good to hear you are keeping busy. Keep writing that music...one day I will make it out west and will expect a complete set of Curtis originals. Hope you had a merry Christmas.
8 comments:
Oh my gosh Curtis! It's so great to hear from you!! I'm glad you like reading our comments because we like reading what you have been doing. I know you have been working tremendously hard -- so hard that I can't even imagine -- and I am very proud of how much you have accomplished! You are thought of often and loved. Have a very merry Christmas Curtis.
Very sincerely,
Laura/Anna
Curtis,
It is so wonderful that you are doing so well. What a great gift to your family for the holidays! I hope the holiday season is a great one, and that God continues to bless you and help you on your road to recovery. Stay tough!
Jaki Heppler and family
Curtis, I hope you have a Merry Christmas and a wonderful 2009! Keep up the hard work. God is working in your life. Lean on Him daily. Take care, and know that I think of you often.
Becky Curtis
Curtis it is so good to learn that you are doing well. We talk to Sean and Renee frequently and keep tabs on your progress even when you are to busy to post notes yourself due to all your "homework". Keep writing those songs. When we see you next we would like to hear you sing some of them. Love and Huggs and Merry Christmas from Jim & Grace
Hey Curtis,,We are so happy you are doing so much better,,,Amie, Jolie and I have been praying for you and thinking about you everyday..I remember what a good time you showed us when we were in Cal...
We were at the Dixie chicken today..wish you were here to play 42 with us....
love, janie sikes
curtis . . . there is so much to say. so much love.
but right now. . . we simply wanted to tell you that we are sending our love across the many miles from texas to los angeles. . .
if ever we believe that LA is the city of angels . . . it is now.
merry christmas from your favorite gypsies. . .
amie and janie sikes
amie@gypsyville.com
janie@gypsyville.com
Curt,
It's good to hear you are keeping busy. Keep writing that music...one day I will make it out west and will expect a complete set of Curtis originals. Hope you had a merry Christmas.
Ryan
Post a Comment