Elaine gave me a great report on Curtis' changes since I've left. On Monday night, Curtis moved his left hand from his hip all the way to his face. Elaine asked him if he could do it again, and he did. So she kept asking him to repeat this motion of moving his hand up to his face and back down again, and he did it over and over about 30 times. On Tuesday, Mom saw him move his large toe on his left foot, and by Wednesday, he was moving both of his feet. Also, he followed another command of sqeezing Elaine's hand, then releasing his grip when asked to release. And he even repeated this exercise for her. He is truly doing an amazing job!
Renee
7/24/08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
It truly is amazing. I believe all these prayers are doing wonders.
Hey this is Kailea, Sherry Virdelles grandaughter!! I have been reading these blogs and I'm so glad he is doig better. If anyone reads this comment that visits him regularly please tell him Kailea says HI AND I LOVE HIM!! And that I wish I could come visit him in the hospital and tell him he's going to pull through this! = (
Well Curtis will be in my prayers!!! God Bless!!
Kailea Crigler (midland, texas)
Just read the "GREAT" news. So glad you folks let us know how Curtis is doing. Tell Curtis Howdy from Jim and Grace. We can hardly wait to be able to the time when we can see his big smile on the Blog page. Love and Huggs from Texas
Great to read that Curtis continues to show signs of progress. You all remain in my thoughs and prayers. Hang in there...all of you!
(btw, I work with Tammy)
We are so excited to hear about the great progress Curtis is making and how God is working in his life. The brain is an amazing creation and has ways of working that we are still so far from understanding. God in is infinite wisdom knew what he was doing when he created our brains! We continue to pray for Curtis' recovery and although it will be a long road, we believe God will use this trial in ways we may never understand for His glory and for a true healing for Curtis, physically, emotionally, and spiritually. Please pass on our love and prayers to Curtis-
In Him, Richard and Nancy Schunke
P.S. I am Tim's sister!~Nancy
Post a Comment