I am so thankful for all the wonderful things that are happening in my life. I am now in a new apartment -- closer to campus. (First, I want to thank my mom, my step dad, my brother in law Jeff and my nephew Seth for their help with the move! Isn't family WONDERFUL?)
I am working on my internship now for my LCDC. I did my Practicum work at MHMR Street Outreach Program and now I'm in the same office working in the Addiction Recovery Center.
I'm very glad to see when there is a client who does the work to improve their situation. I know FIRST HAND how difficult it can be, and I want to keep developing my ability to help them to see that there are changes in their life that they can make.
I am also very thankful to Christ for what he has done for me. You know what's weird -- even though you're just sharing a personal message, the thought comes into mind, "Is it OK to share anything about God in this situation?" But, I'm not at all telling you what YOU SHOULD believe, I'm just telling you what I DO believe. And, I want to be freer to do that.
Thank you for reading this blog post. May your day be filled with wonderful blessings and may you accomplish what your heart desires today.
8/16/13
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment