I'll soon start the work program back in the State of Texas. I completed the Pate Rehabilitation for what is classified as "Independent Living," and now I'll begin the journey for getting back into the workplace.
There is no doubt that these are good steps, and I'm anxious to have them completed. And, I want to complete this next one fully -- very well. When I go to interview for a job, I'd like to show the future employer that I took the steps to get me ready for the workplace. And, I'd also like to improve whatever I need to improve to make me a good worker.
Today is Tuesday, May 18th, and next in just two weeks Tuesday, June 1st I'll have a meeting with the employment program to start this process.
This has been quite a saga, let me tell you. I'm so glad to be able to do many basic things that humans are supposed to be able to do. In fact, I feel Blessed through it all. And, sure, there are times when I don't feel good and I'm like "Oh man, I am so upset about this situation," but over time it turns out that it was just a bump in the road.
And, traveling down the road is the goal. And, that road right now is carved by the work program.
5/18/10
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment