3/2/10

The "final stretch"

Hello there! Now, I've stepped around the corner and made ALOT of progress while here at Pate Rehabilitation. I've met some of the goals sooner than expected, and some of the goals are still needed to be reached, but my NEW DEPARTURE DATE has changed! Instead of LATE APRIL it is now planned to be Friday, March 26, 2010.

So, now that I take these final steps toward "health," I'm so thankful for what Pate Rehabilitation has done for me. And thank you, too, Elaine, for encouraging this. (Very wonderful, Sweetheat.)

So, all-in-all, I started at Pate on October 29, 2009 and I'm leaving Pate on March 26, 2010. That is just shy of FIVE MONTHS of this activity. (This very beneficial activity, I might add.) And, right now I'm shooting for just about 24 days from today! So, a total of almost FIVE months! It has been so worth it, I have to say!

So, this "final stretch" of Pate Rehabilitation is happening now! And, then, we'll see what the future holds!

Curtis

No comments: