10/10/09

From "Me" to "You"

Dear You,

I have to smile when I read through this old list of postings. Man, oh man, I can't tell you what an experience this has been for sure. Some things are working again and you could say "back to normal" but there are still some things that have to be improved. Fortunately, I believe that there are things that can improve and will be improved.

There is no doubt that I have learned some of life's biggest lessons in the hardest of ways. But, the real Blessing is to have gotten through them. GOTTEN THROUGH THEM.

So, I've got continue to remind myself that there is still some work to do, some improvements to make. The show is not over, the end of the road is not here yet.

What a Blessing to have the connections that I do have with all of you. I really would love to see a 'hi' note, because I have no idea if this is getting read. I have reviewed the former posts and some of them about 2 comments, and there is at least one of them that has about 20. So, let me know, if you don't mind.

God be with you,

Curtis

P.S. I was going to say "Dear Reader," when I started this but that seemed impersonal. But "Dear You," was more appropriate. Because, although I can't put many details into writing, this is about you. About YOU. You know who you are, and that really, really matters!

5 comments:

Sarah Beneze said...

Curtie - I love to read your posts and am so glad you are so positive here. You have worked so hard, keep it up! I love you...Sarah Lee

Tammy Hornick said...

Hey YOU,

Love the posts - I am reading them and I have tried to leave comments in the past. I am now signed up so hopefully my comment will post, haha.

Reader - Tam

reynolds family said...

Well, Curt...it has been a long time since I checked your news postings. Mainly because I see you on FB...but I sure do love 'em. You have come so far, in what I think is a short time. You are an inspiration and a living witness as to what the will of God can be. I love you and am so proud of you. Keep it up! Always, Janna B. :)

Curtis (old account) said...

Sarah Lee: Thank you so much; the 'hard work' is just because I know that I have tremendous family and friends to be close to again.

Tammy: Your comment does post, indeed. Now, will you know that I responded to this message? I have no idea how this works. So, I hope YOU get this.

Janna B: I know, this is crazy isn't it? Blog ... Facebook ... Myspace ... then email ... mobile phone ... home phone ... there are so many ways to connect. Maybe I'll blame that for not having a job. No room for a "work phone." I'll just say "overconnection disorder" and receive unemployment income.

Unknown said...

Curtis - You have always inspired me and reading your notes and progress is a testament to your positive mental attitude, which is an attribute we teach at diabetic camp every summer, and I whole-heartedly believe which will enable you to achieve everything you want to. Your words have brought a smile to me and I am thankful to have you as my friend.
Much Love,
Jason