Well, I have heard that statement over and over and over and over some more. But for my life, but for my situation, but for my time, it has NEVER been truer than right now. There is no doubt that this is the time where I have a considerable amount of freedom, individuality, musical growth. But there is also no doubt basic things in life are still out of reach by just a tad.
For example, I am very close to being able to drive. Just a tad are (A) receiving my driver's license from Texas DPS and (B) purchasing a new vehicle and my next examination into that is happening on this Thursday. So I'm close, and that makes this time GREAT.
But, I'm terriblly impatient and HATE having to WAIT and WAIT and WAIT some more. To have to wait for your own independence is the worst of times.
I am so glad that in spite of my constant (and I'm so sorry that it is constant Elaine, Mom, Slade, Renee, Sean, Sarah, and especially Jeff) bickering and argumentativeness. So, I'm sorry for sharing the worst of times with you. But, this is the best of times, too, because I am reliving. That is so wonderful.
I have to say, too, that I'm going to keep my fingers crossed that the situation with my girlfriend Elaine continues to grow. Elaine, we have had the ultimate relationship test, haven't we, with everything that we have been through. But, we are almost there, honey, and I'm so thankful that there is a chance we are going to finish this together. You have done so much for me, Elaine, and I am so Blessed to have you.
(-:
It was the best of times, it was the worst of times. But it is almost 2 AM here near Dallas, so this guy is going to sleep. I find that sleeping elimates the worst, and prolongs the best!
(-:
Curtis
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Man you have become a prolific blogger. I hope the driving test went well. May God continue to bless you with daily victories and patience.
Always your brother,
Ryan Purtell
Ryan,
Thank you for the note, man. I supposed that being a prolific blogger is better than being very, very wordy (vocally) like I used to be. Even though it took a while before I COULD speak again, "unfortunately" I could.
So, I've often called myself "Wordie Curty" but now I have to come up with something to describe this. Something like "Prolific Blogger Curty."
Hmmm...
Where are you, Ryan? I'm back in Nemo (by Glen Rose) these days.
By the way, Ryan, hi goes to Ashley, too.
Ashley, nice description with wife, mother included. I'm sure the third is occasional, but VERY VERY less important!
(-:
By the way, Ryan, my email is curtchil98@gmail.com. I'm on facebook and myspace, too.
Post a Comment