8/13/09

A Wedding is Happening Soon

I get this HONOR of attending a friend of mine's wedding next weekend. I'm flying into Seattle and the wedding is geographically between Seattle, Washington and Portland, Oregon. I have been asked by the locals (Glen Rosians) not to vocalize too much about JJM until the wedding is complete. We wouldn't want any mind-changing based on what I know!

(-:

(Just teasin' Jud.)

This is an amazing event for me in three ways. First, it is the best life experience of one of my closest friends (all the way since childhood). Second, I get to see NUMEROUS other friends and get the great experience of introducing them to Elaine, and introducing Elaine to them. (And, by the way, Elaine, please PLEASE DO judge a book by it's cover. Me, this "book," is covered by some extraordinary folks.)

(-:

It is great to have this social event, especially when considering the experience that I have had. There are so many memories that I hope will be rekindled. Maybe it will happen. But, if not, then new memories will be created which I know will be wonderful.

It is great to post here today. Hello to everyone.

God Bless You!

Curtis

P.S. Here, I have named both Jud, my friend getting married, and Elaine, my girlfriend. There was a JC fellow whose name I felt like I should not state. Jimbo, it is interesting how things change, don't you think?

(-:

No comments: