7/24/09

The Next Inning

There is still some improvement to make, but I am so lucky that so much improvement has already been made. I have heard that there was even a time when the doctors called a meeting with my family (Elaine, my mom, and my three sisters) because they wanted to convince them that it was o.k. to "pull the plug." A time to let the life support go and to let me pass away (die).I have to assume that they would be happy that they were in fact wrong. (Of course it is possible that they are IRRITATED about being wrong because I did make it!) Either way, good news or bad news, I made it.

(-:

I am getting so much better than I was. I am thankful that that continues. There is no doubt that I could be at the road's end, but I know that I am not. I know that I will continue to get better.I was even with two friends lately who were Christians late-blooming.

I prayed with one of them about being saved and oddly, I feel so much better now. It is like some weight was removed or lifted. I cannot tell if that is just coincidental timing or God finally rest assured that I am a believer. I tend to think that it is because of God though.

Thank You so much for everything that You have done for me.I think I have posted this both here and on MySpace.

No comments: