8/27/09

A Final Trip to the Department of Public Safety

So today I went down to Texas Department of Public Safetey (DPS) to have a new driver's license issued. I have a temporary one now, and am waiting for the new one to arrive in the mail! I'm very excited!

Tomorrow I start the process of car-buying. It will be several trips, I know that. Then I'm legally a driver!

Right now there are no scheduled trips to see Elaine, but I know it will happen soon. (Elaine, soon, right? What do I mean by soon? Is next Tuesday too soon?)

(-:

I really appreciate everything what "the girls" have done for me. Mom, Tammy, Renee, and Sarah have been terrific. They have offered to drive me where I needed to go, which is terrific. That is only the beginning. Sure, they "drove" for me, but that was only one of many things that was done for me. So, that you to "the girls" for your help, including you, "the girl," Elaine. Thank you all for what you have done.

1 comment:

Tammy Hornick said...

okay I am so thrilled that I can now post!

Congrats on the license, driving all over the place, driving in the dark, and the new car!