3/14/09

Slow But Meaningful Improvements


I am so glad to be back and to write on this again. I cannot believe that it has been such a long time since I wrote the OTHER (the first personal) one. It is great that I can continue even NOW.

I cannot say how great Elaine (my girlfriend) has been through all of this. She not only put me and my mother up for a while but has been ok with me coming back for a little while to home. I have been out to see her once and will (luckily) get to go again very soon. There is no way to really describe how wonderful that she has been and I am so much looking forward to being back with her.

Some things have really healed now and I am so much better than I was before. Some basic stuff, like the ability to drive, is not yet back. I think that I physically CAN do it, but there are certain legal requirements that have to be met. I am ok with that, and I do look forward to being able to meet them.

Alright, I am out for now. Luckily, I am to the point where I imagine that I will be here more frequently. Thank you to everyone who reads this and who responds. If I have not yet replied directly to you, know it is greatly appreciated. Especially what Elaine has done (the biggest gifts). Thank you, Elaine!

I am out for now!

Curtis

7 comments:

Martin Yarborough said...

Is is so good to see you coming back. You've still got a ways to go but with your strength and the good people helping you, you will be back....good as ever.

Mr. Yarborough

Nicole B said...

Curt, it is great to see you posting on here again. I am so glad you are doing better. Keep trucking and let me know if there is anything you need.

Nicole

Jaki (Rowe) Heppler said...

Hey Curtis, when you feel up to receiving visitors, I'd love to come see you! Just lemme know if you ever feel like it.
jakim@bobkingrealty.com

Russ N said...

Hey Curtis, It was good to see your blog. The guys at the Tuesday evening group have been asking about you. I am going to be happy to give a report. Stay happy!!! Russ N.

Hyperopic said...

Curt!

Great to see that you are doing well, man. My email address is hyperopic@gmail.com - drop me a line when you get a chance. I'm over here in Pennsylvania Dutch country freezing my hindquarters off . . . let's catch up soon!

-Carlos
aka Vitamin C
aka C-notetaker

Unknown said...

Wow ! U sound prefect ;)

Unknown said...

Please don't be upset with me! I could not respond to u because I was not fully subcribed to that website. Your message had time Lock.