The last few days there have been some amazing thing happen for me. I am so much closer to here than I was before. There is a huge difference for my perception of things and that is very good. I feel so much more HUMAN than I did before. My memory even started working before this perception; still something is very different for me now. That is good news. There are still some improvements to make, but thankfully I am willing to figure out what they are and do them.
There is no doubt that one of the greatest things I have experienced is the friendships I have experienced through this process. There is no doubt that I am one lucky fella to have both the friendships AND the family to connect with me and to help me.
For anyone who reads this, I want you to know how great it is that you care enough to do so. I welcome any and all responses. I am only starting to get to where I can specifically respond to people. But please know that I appreciate ALL who care enough to read this; even without a reply, thank you so much for caring enough to read.
Bye for now!
Curtis C.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
16 comments:
Hi Curt! I am so excited to see you are posting you own blog now :) Thank you so much for doing this, and I know everyone is so happy to hear directly from you. You are making such wonderful progress; it is amazing! I am very proud of you.
Love you lots,
Renee
Curt:
Glad you are dong well! Hope I can come down and see you sometime!
Andrew McCrea
Hi Curtis,
I am so proud of you! I am really glad you are doing well and in a good frame of mind it sounds like. Since you are a little closer, maybe we can visit more often. Keep us posted!
Love,
Toni
Hey Curt! I am so glad you are doing so much better. I'm proud of you, you've done awesome things. If you make it back to Aggieland anytime, you need to give me a shout. Take care and keep getting better. Love ya man.
Nicole '97
It is wonderful to read your remarks. Thanks for taking the time and effort to share with us how you are doing!We are proud of your hard work, and will continue to keep you in our thoughts and prayers!
Deslys
Curtis--I check frequently to see if there are any updates about you or from you. It is so good to see how well you are doing. God has truly worked in your life. You were always very special, and I feel this shows God is still using you. Take care and keep up the hard work. Your progress is wonderful and amazing!
Becky Curtis
So glad to see you are on the mend.
Awesome Curt! It's so great to read your writing and know it's you on the other end of this here interweb . . . Keep fighting the good fight . . . Me & Shane & Gus & Juan & Jack always talk about how wonderful it is to have you as a friend, and what an amazing person you are . . . I'm not sure when I'll be in CA, but I'll def. let you know . . .
Much Love,
Carlos
Dude-
you rock!
Titus
Curtis,
Great to hear from you! I'm really happy to see you are doing so well. Keep working hard, just like you always do. The next time you come to TX give me a yell.
Marty Starnes
Great to see you posting. We'll keep praying for your continued progress. Keep us all posted!!
Jaki
Howdy, Curtis, You may not remember me. I work at Texas A&M (in the Vice President for Student Affairs Office). Joe Townsend (on our staff now!) told me about your blog, and I look forward to reading your updates. I have been so inspired by your steady progress and improvement. Wishing you ALL THE BEST! --Patty Kelley
Curtis it has been years since we talked, but I have been keeping up with you through the blog and have been praying for you. It is so wonderful to see the improvement you have made. Keep up the good work.
Best wishes.
Drew Bird
I've been thinking about you quite a bit the last few months, and I'm amazed and thrilled at your progress. In addition to your blog, Justin has been keeping me in the loop. God bless 'ya, buddy.
-Chris Mann
Can someone get me a number for curtis, or an email address I have lost all my numbers for him and Linda or have them contact me,
Thanks
Jed
818-517-7505
jed@jedbauman.com
I love ya brother Curtis!!!!!
Hello Curtis,
You may or may not remember me, but I sure remember you! Even though I was very young, I remember that you had the blondest hair and the best smile I had ever seen! My mom and I think of you often and we are so happy to see that you are doing well.
Letty Riggs
Post a Comment