Progress (Steps Forward)
I am very thankful today for all the gifts that I have in my life. Even when times are rough or insecurity hits, I know that there is something positive happening in my life.
Do I always FEEL that is the case? No: not always. Do I believe that is the case: YES, thankfully I do now believe that even though life may be hard, it is making progress in some ways even if I can't see it.
And, is believe a new thing for me? Yes, it is. I used to think that you had to DO things or SEE things in order for them to be real. So, when life got 'too hard' for me, I would escape. Now, I believe -- in fact I'll say it this way -- I Believe that hard times are here for a reason.
Hard times are part of the steps of progress. I'm remind myself to take the steps; they may seem hard now, BUT accept them as steps to something greater.
:-)
8/20/13
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment